Operating as ‘Jetski 24-7’ since 2006, Jake Forward is now taken the business to the next level and is trading as Jetskifix.
As a dedicated PWC (Personal Water Craft) maintenance specialist, Jake has a wealth of knowledge and experience with all models of Seadoo™, Kawasaki™ and Yamaha™.
He will gladly work on the majority of jetski™ models you will find on the water today. He is always happy to work on well-loved 2 or 4 stroke machines – as well as Yamaha™ powered jet ribs – being a particular speciality. Whatever your watercraft, Jake will endeavour to give you a 5 star service.
Please note, unfortunately we no longer accept work on some of the very old 2 stroke models and the limited run of the notoriously problematic DI models.
- Fully equipped secure workshop including latest computer diagnostics
- Maintenance and repairs
- Engine rebuilds
- Jet pump rebuilds and repair
- Carburettor cleaning and tuning
- Key and lanyard replacement and reprogramming
- Trailer maintenance and repairs
- Collection and delivery service available for local surrounding area, including floating dock owners (no trailer required)
- Mobile service available
- Batteries, oils and other consumables always in stock
- Pre-purchase used craft check – ‘Check-A-Craft’
Unit 15, Manor Park,
Willis Way, Poole, Dorset, BH15 3SZ
Workshop: 01202 672255 Mobile: 07834 160679